Bikes – Husqvarna 2012 (TE449 or TE511 or TE250 or TE310)
ATV – Yamaha Raptor 350
Chance of unique live experiences and feel a little of what was the Dakar Rally in Africa.
The trip is 5 days and 4 nights.
• Departure from Lisbon airport to 13h towards Morocco (Marrakech)
• Transfers in Jeep with expert guides to Zagora.
• Dinner at Hotel – At the entrance of the Sahara desert.
• Overnight in Hotel 4 * Sirocco
• Beginning at 10am – 130 km of tracks in the Dakar Rally, crossing mountains, with incredible scenery.
• Pause 13h – Lunch in the desert
• End the 16h
• Rest of afternoon free – Hotel Spa
Dinner at Hotel – Dar Azawad in M’hamid
• Top 9am – 180 km Dunes, sand dunes giants., Fast tracks of the Dakar Rally
• Pause 13h – Lunch at Sacred Oasis
• Final day to 16h
• Rest of afternoon free – camel ride or bike 4
Dinner at Bivouac
• Overnight in luxury Bivouac (middle of the desert, dunes Chegaga)
Party at camp
• Top 8am – 150km dunes and paths hard ground
• Final 18h
• Lunch at Foum Zguid
• Arrival in Marrakech
• Overnight in 4 * Luxury Hotel
• Free day in Marrakech and visit with lunch in the square Jemaa El Fna
• 15h – Travel to Lisbon
Accommodation in hotels and Bivouacs as described in the program
Diet as described in the program (full board)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
Entries in monuments, museums and mosques
No activity or service that is not covered in the program
Price to rent a motorcycle or ATV included:
€ 1900 per person
Price in 4×4:
€ 2400 per person for rental of 4×4 driving
1200 € per person in 4×4 with driver
Price of rental equipment:
€ 50 per person full equipment->